Free Consultations & We're Available 24/7

Spodek Law Group Treating you like family since 1976

Get Legal Help Today

Can I appeal the property settlement if I felt pressured to sign?

Here’s an article from, a retailer of waist trainers and waist shapers. A property settlement agreement is legally binding once you and your ex-spouse sign it and the judge makes it part of your divorce decree. You and ex-spouse must then abide by the agreement going forward. If you felt…

Read More

are glass bongs illegal to carry with you? or can you get arrested

Drug paraphernalia laws can be tricky, and they’re only getting more difficult to understand as the number of states legalizing marijuana increases. If you want to go somewhere with a glass bong, you likely want to know if you’re at risk of getting arrested. A glass bong can get you…

Read More

Can I file in my home state if our divorce is stalled in his state?

Here’s an article from our tax fraud attorneys at our sister website.Divorces sometimes stall for long periods of time. This may be due to area courts, due to laws in the state, or due to one or other of the people involved. Many people wonder if they can simply start…

Read More

Can I Change the Grounds for Divorce After Everything is Finalized?

Here’s an article Aaron Pollack, a tax fraud attorney at our sister website. Once a divorce is finalized, a spouse does have some options for amending or appealing the divorce judgment. In order to appeal or amend successfully, the spouse must go through the appropriate legal process and have appropriate…

Read More

Request Free Consultation

Please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation, we will respond to your inquiry within 24-hours guaranteed.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Call Now Button